Longhorn Geomatics is committed to operating in a safe manner, both in the office and the field.
Longhorn Geomatics maintains a current Certificates of Recognition (COR) in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan through certifying partner Energy Safety Canada. Longhorn Geomatics is compliant with IS Networld and Complyworks.
Longhorn's field team is fully trained with industry specific safety courses. These courses include:
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid w/ CPR & AED
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
- ATV Safety Training
- Line Locating and Ground Disturbance
- Wilderness Awareness
- Chain Saw Safety (levels I, II, III)
- Numerous other industry related safety training
All field staff strictly adhere to any client specific safety orientations and site requirements.